Our Spring calendar is full of exciting classes in communities all across the region! We have a wide assortment of one day classes and Beginner level courses being offered in both large and small communities.
- In Moorhead, we are offering Beginner level classes at each of the elementary schools, as well as a class specifically for adults starting in late February!
- In Fargo, we are offering two Game Maker Studio classes in April!
- In Breckenridge, we are offering a Beginner level class starting in March after school!
- We have a new Game Maker Studio game debuting in Barnesville (February) and in Perham (March) – Penguin Panic!
- We have two upcoming Game Maker Studio classes in Fergus Falls, one in February and one in March!
- In Detroit Lakes, we will learn how to blast alien donuts out of the sky with Donut Invaders in March!
- Finally, at the end of April, Hawley will navigate Mouse Maze to find all the cheese in one of our favorite Game Maker Studio classes!
Please check our schedule page for links to register for these classes!
Also, our Summer is going to be jam-packed with awesome classes, including the debut of our new Summer Camp classes!